Become a SNAP Dragon
SNAP Dragons are the hottest kids in town! SNAP Dragons
promote kindness to animals through practicing proper pet care. SNAP Dragons
know that spaying and neutering your pet is GOOD THING! These are just a few of
the SNAP Dragons who have signed the SNAP Dragon Pledge:
How do you become a SNAP DRAGON? Just sign up to help the Spay Neuter Action Project let others know
that we want all the animals to be healthy and happy. We sign a pledge to help teach others about
the following important steps to having a healthy, happy pet!
- Spayed and Neutered - all pets should be "fixed" (spayed or neutered).
- Food and Water - all pets should have fresh food and water EVERY DAY.
- Socialization - all pets need socialization every day: just like we want to run and play with our friends, our pets want to run and play with us! Socialization includes a walk in the park, throwing a frisbee or a ball, or just lots of pats, scratches and tummy rubs.
- Identification - all dogs and cats should have an ID tag, microchip, and license.
- Training - all dogs should know basic commands and how to walk on a leash properly.
- Grooming - dogs, cats, and rabbits should be brushed regularly - they love it!
- Vaccinations - all our pets should be vaccinated from diseases that may make them sick.
- Beds - pets should have a warm snuggly area to sleep, inside the house where it is safe.
Kids: Print out your copy of the official SNAP Dragon Pledge. If you'd like, email Dorell Sackett at firstname.lastname@example.org about becoming a SNAP Dragon.
Teachers: Contact Dorell Sackett at email@example.com to find out how you can schedule a Dog Bite Prevention Workshop for your class, help your students become SNAP Dragons, and more.